Your co-operation Needed

From: your-co-operation
Subject: Your co-operation Needed
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 03:51:40 -0700

IMPORTANT LETTER

Dear Darlene Jo Ferrantino,

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on behalf of my colleagues.
Your information was given to me by a member of the South African Export
Promotion Council (SAEPC) who was with the Government delegation on a trip to
your country for a United Nations bilateral conference talk on sustainable
development to encourage foreign investors. I have decided to seek a
confidential co-operation with you in the execution of a business hereunder for
the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it to YOURSELF because of the
nature of the business.

Within the Department of Minerals and Energy where I work as an assistant
Director of Audit, with the co-operation of two other top officials, we have in
our possession an overdue contractor payment in US Dollars funds.The said funds
represent certain percentage of the contract value executed on behalf of my
Department by a foreign contracting firm, (Pearls Ltd) which we the officials
over-invoiced to A CERTAIN amount Since the present elected Government is
determined to pay foreign contractors all debts owed, so as to maintain good
relations with foreign governments and non-governmental agencies, we included
our bills for approvals with the Department of Finance and the Reserve Bank of
South Africa (RBSA). We are 100+% sure of funds approvals to anyone or company
we (The Audit Committee) recommend as part of the sub-contractors who did jobs
for the Department. We are seeking your assistance to front as ONE OF THE
SUB-CONTRACTORS, and we can make claim of the unclaimed funds
, since we are not allowed to operate foreign accounts. Details and change of
beneficiary sub-contractor information upon application for claim to reflect
payment and approvals will be secured on behalf of You/your Company.

My colleagues and I are prepared to give you US$1.5m while we take US$7.4m and
the balance of US$6.3m for taxes and miscellaneous expenses incurred.This
business is completely safe and secure, provided you keep every detail to
yourself. It does not matter whether You/your Company is a sub-contractor, as a
transfer of rights will be secured in favor of You/your Company through the
Federal high Court of South Africa before we can proceed.I have reposed my
confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint us. Kindly notify me by
email: nxasona@mighty.co.za

Yours Faithfully,
Motshekga . S. Jerry (Mr.)