Where is the best spell-checker for Emacs/Windows XP?

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: Where is the best spell-checker for Emacs/Windows XP?
Date: 1 Oct 2004 22:52:27 -0700

I would greatfully appreciate it if somebody could email me
a URL of a good speller checker for Emacs/Windows XP.

I read somewhere that aspell was better than ispell.
If this is true, then I would appreciate a URL
of aspell.

Here are my requirements for a good spell checker:

(1) Uses the British English Dictionary NOT American English!

(2) Is fast... my current installation of ispell is the LS
Distribution from the website:

      http://www.luziusschneider.com/Speller/English/

but this version of ispell is too slow to be usefull with
Emacs' flyspell mode.

(3) I would appreciate a URL of a binary distribution rather
than a URL of a source distribution.  I have
searched ftp.gnu.org but I got lost
in all of the directories.

                 -*-*-

By the way Flyspell rocks!!! I use it all the
time under Gnu Emacs/Gnu Linux and I want
to use it to spell check my emails sent
under Windows XP...