RE: RegExp question

From: JayBingham
Subject: RE: RegExp question
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:21:03 -0500

<DO NOT reply to the address this was sent from, reply only to the
list>

Quoting Ryan Bowman <rlb_emacs@yahoo.com>:

> Except I'm adding it to font-lock-keyword so it will
> change the font face on a match, repeat followed by a
> newline is not matched by the above expression, though
> it should be.  I'm running 21.3.50.1 on WinXP (from
> nqmacs.sourceforge.net).

Well that may explain why it works for me (using 21.2).  It seems
that
something changed between 21.2 and 21.3.  Maybe it is a bug.

A word of advice here, it is always proper to include the version and
environment that you are using when asking a question about something
that does not seem to be working the way you expect it to work.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    Hewlett-Packard
.    Austin, TX
. “Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
.  Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.”     -Dr. George W.
Crane-