Re: M-o not working in Edwin

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: M-o not working in Edwin
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 16:37:33 +0200

enzymatic2009@yahoo.com (Jamie) writes:

> I hope someone can help me, or let me know if there's a better place
> to post. I am running Edwin (a customization of Emacs for Scheme) as
> follows:

I think that comp.emacs might be a better place to post for Emacs-like
editors.

But I've been reading that group for many years now, and while I do
remember the occasional MicroEmacs question, I can't recall any
question on Edwin.  So maybe that's the wrong group, too.

The next candidate would be comp.editors.

Perhaps you need to search http://groups.google.com/ for groups that
discuss Edwin...

Kai