EMACS QUERY

From: hj hj
Subject: EMACS QUERY
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:34:55 +0000

Hello, my name is Hj and im using Emacs version 21.2. I have just installed it, and the only option i want to change is the size of the font, but doesnt work and i want to know how to make it works.

This is what i have done:

(In the main menu) Options -> Mule (multilingual environment) -> Set font/fontset ->

(in the font menu) I selected Misc -> 10x20

Now the font changed and in the options menu i clicked on "Save options", but when I close the editor and run it again the changes hasnt been saved!

Where is the problem? What can I do to make the font forever changed?

Lot of Thanks for your help!   my mail is bartol_newman@hotmail.com

Horóscopo, tarot, numerología... Escucha lo que te dicen los astros. http://astrocentro.msn.es/