Re: elisp macros problem

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: elisp macros problem
Date: 26 Jul 2004 06:05:03 +0200

Lowell Kirsh <lkirsh@cs.ubc.ca> writes:

> Rahul Jain wrote:
> > You probably mean "why does this not do X?" but you never tell us what X
> > is, so we don't know how to help you achieve that.
>
> What I meant was why does this not do the obvoious thing I want it to do...

Perhaps because telepathic computers have not been invented yet?

Erase that. Perhaps because telepathic computers are not on the shelf items
yet, and you don't work for the US Air Force, therefore you don't have one?

There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him. -- Robert Heinlein