Re: choose input method automatically

From: Simon Strobl
Subject: Re: choose input method automatically
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:36:48 -0000

> (defvar my-input-method nil
> [...]

Thanks a lot. In order to set input-method *and* coding automatically,
I have put the following in the first line of my file:

% -*- coding: utf-8; my-input-method: u8tex; -*-

(For those who have the same problem: Replace % by the specific
comment character you need for your type of file.)

Having a coding line and a my-input-method line at the same time did
not work.

Thanks to all who participated in this thread.

Simon