Re: problem with diffs in cvs

From: LEE Sau Dan
Subject: Re: problem with diffs in cvs
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:36:14 -0000

    Fabian> Hello, I have somehow problems to show the diffs for my
    Fabian> cvs-files with pcl-cvs. Using the interactive diff (or
    Fabian> other diffs)

Interactive diff?  Is it ediff?

    Fabian> I don't see any differences at all, but the log file
    Fabian> shows clearly the different revisions with my logs which I
    Fabian> check in with 'C-x v v'.

You need to  spend some time with the  manual of the ediff: C-h  i d m
ediff <RET>

Basically, you use <SPACE>  and <BACKSPACE> to navigate the difference
in ediff, and press 'q' to quit.

--
Lee Sau Dan                     李守敦                          ~{@nJX6X~}

E-mail: danlee@informatik.uni-freiburg.de