Re: Hardcopy of selected sections Emacs info

From: Irving Kimura
Subject: Re: Hardcopy of selected sections Emacs info
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:07:44 +0000 (UTC)

In <m3iselabfk.fsf@eric.rossnet.com> Michael Slass <miknrene@drizzle.com>
writes:

>Irving Kimura <nomail_please@nomail.org> writes:

>>I'm trying to figure out how to print out selected sections of the
>>Emacs documentation (I normally read it via C-h i, etc.)
>>
>>I can't find any *.texi or *.ps files for the distribution I have.
>>Where can I find a printable version of the documentation for v.
>>21.3 ?

>Does printing from within emacs with File --> Postscript Print Buffer
>work for you?

Yes and no.  It prints the current buffer, but the information is
spread over many buffers.  I don't want to print the entire info
subtree for the section of interest by visiting each node and
printing it.  This is not only time-inefficient, but space-inefficient
as well, since many of these info node buffers contain only one
short paragraph.

Irv