Hey, man! :)

From: Rachel Ramey
Subject: Hey, man! :)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 03:30:21 -0600

>recappable hepatitis convivial billiken skullduggery ambivalent pinscher =
madeleine lifestyle straightway solve dark

SensaDtion!! We opeRned a NEW site with unbeNatable prices and prodGucts.
800 WORXLD BEST softWware with 90% disScount - that is a really BEST offYe=
just imagine, you can buy ALL softLware that you ever need and pay price o=
f just one of it!
OfficeO 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retXail price is 700$ - great =
saviAngs, huh?

Please spend few momentsM of yours preciousT time to check our offerP - it=
 is more than Oworth it!

http://desolater.oem-licensed-soft.biz/?lyons

>No man can resolve himself into Heaven.
>Journalists belong in the gutter because that is where the ruling classes=
 throw their guilty secrets.
>He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive.
>Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and wi=
n big success.
>Out of timber so crooked as that from which man is made nothing entirely =
straight can be carved.
>With thee conversing I forget all time.
>If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Ista=
nbul.
>There is little that can withstand a man who can conquer himself.
>You don't always get what you ask for, but you never get what you don't a=
sk for... unless it's contagious!