emacs jdb

From: Samuel Talmadge King
Subject: emacs jdb
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 09:17:48 -0400

Hello All,

I could not get the source code marker (=>) to show up in my source code when debugging java code using jdb. I tried both the default redhat workstation 3.0 version, and I downloaded the latest snapshot from CVS without any luck. I also tried JDE, but could not get it to work properly.

To work around the problem, I wrote a small perl script that is a wrapper around jdb. It modifies breakpoint statements from the jdb that is included with the java sdk 1.4. It is specific to my setup and has not thoroughly tested, but it works and it could save someone time.

Enjoy!

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~kingst/myjdb.pl

--Sam