How to include original

From: John King
Subject: How to include original
Date: 2 May 2004 22:10:02 GMT

Hi !
Sorry if this is a double posting.

I am trying to use emacs on a UNIX server in order to send email. When
I get an email and reply, people complain that they don't see their
originial email message to me ... and so have a tougher time
remembering what they said that I am replying to.

Can someone help me with this. I would like to set up I guess .emacs
file so that it automatically includes their original message in my
reply body.... I guess in quotes or something.

Thanks for help. I have been searching on google and also reading
emacs tutorial and using C-h a commmands..but not sure what keywords
to put in their.

John King

--
http://kingjohn.freeshell.org