state of ecb activated or deactivated

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: state of ecb activated or deactivated
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:23:33 +0100

Hello,
I'm using ecb, which gets activated automatically when I start Emacs.
It gets deactivated (on purpose) when I start Gnus.
Now, I want to define a key-binding which activates or deactivates ecb
depending on the current state of ecb, but I don't know the variable for
that. So does anybody know it or can tell me where I can find it?

Greetings!
--
Fabian Braennstroem
Duesseldorf/Berlin