twiki support for emacs

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: twiki support for emacs
Date: 06 Feb 2004 15:04:19 +0100

they've started using twiki (http://twiki.org/) here in our intranet.
Since I really hate editing with web-browser pseudo-editors I thought
I'll try the wiki packages for emacs. I got wiki.el and emacs-wiki.el
and I've tried to use emacs-wiki. But I'm not getting very far.

Here are a few questions (I'm afraid I may have more :-():

1. Seems there are quite a few different wiki versions out there.
   Does emacs support twiki? Does anybody use twiki together with emacs?

2. The twiki pages here all have an extension .txt, thus following links
   in emacs-wiki.el doesn't work.

3. even worse twiki stores the wiki pages via RCS. Does emacs-wiki.el o
   wiki.el support this or is this transparent?

Thanks

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
---
Behold the warranty ... the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away