Can't compile ilisp

From: Francis Sergi
Subject: Can't compile ilisp
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 19:55:32 GMT

Hello; I am having trouble compiling ilisp on Win2k.  I just installed
emacs-21.3, and I am trying to install ilisp.  I edited icompile.bat to
point to the directory with emacs. But when I run the file, I get an Emacs
Abort Dialog box with the message:  "A Fatal Error Has Occurred".  Following
this into the debugger merely informs that an exception breakpoint has
occured.  Anyone have any ideas about the cause of this?