Re: Aspell and Emacs

From: Chris Swoyer
Subject: Re: Aspell and Emacs
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:46:33 -0600

Thanks, Emacs needs to know where the aspell program is,
and when I installed it I don't seem to have ended up with
an application named aspell. So I need to get something
in a workable path and then tell Emacs what the path is.

Chris

m3smhzg2tv.fsf@ID-177771.users.individual.de">news:m3smhzg2tv.fsf@ID-177771.users.individual.de...