flyspell paste annoyance

From: Bruce Ingalls
Subject: flyspell paste annoyance
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:26:33 GMT

I use Emacs v21.3.50.1 on w32, and I click the appropriate Mouse 2.
The popup menu of suggested corrections comes up nicely.
However, about half the time, it also pastes any copied text.

Any suggestions?

Also - here is a feature suggestion:
I know that there is a flymake.el out there.
However, anyone interested in creating a variation of flyspell, perhaps called flytags, which does an agrep on func-menus of all open buffers, as well as any TAGS files?
Perhaps a second mouse key could jump to the function definition.