Re: preview-latex-mode: crop corrupts images

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: preview-latex-mode: crop corrupts images
Date: 12 Jan 2004 22:31:36 +0100

"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee.news@gmx.net> writes:

> if I have
>      \usepackage[a4,frame,center]{crop}
> in the preamble of a LaTeX document, then the images generated by
> preview-latex-mode become corrupted (probably because crop centers the
> documents page on an a4 page). What can I do in order to avoid this
> problem (other than commenting out the above command)?
>
> BTW, I'm using preview-latex-mode 0.7.8 and, aside from the problem
> with crop, I love it.

Bug reporting instructions are liberally scattered all over the
documentation and there is even a bug report menu.  Why you would
want to report a problem of an add-on package to gnu.emacs.help
probably remains your secret.

crop.sty is not supposed to confuse preview.sty, so you might
consider filing a proper bug report according to the instructions
giving a small complete example.