Re: CEDET

From: Martin Stemplinger
Subject: Re: CEDET
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 22:05:21 +0100

On Die Jan 06 2004 at 16:32, Kevin Dziulko <dziulko@klaatu.canisius.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone know what to do about this? Or an easy way to setup the JDE?

The JDE website has instructions on how to install JDE under
Windows. I had no problem installing JDE following these
instructions. IIRC there's no need for make.

You may run into problems if you use the latest CEDET-distribution with
JDE.  I'd recommend using the older version of the CEDET tools,
i.e. semantic 1.4. something etc.

HTH
Martin

--