Re: key binding

From: Jason
Subject: Re: key binding
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:43:06 +0800

OK! I will read it carefully. :)
I inserted some commands to .emacs and emacs do the thing he should do. the
commands i inserted:

     (add-hook 'c++-mode-hook
       (lambda ()
        (local-set-key (quote [f5]) (quote compile))))
     (add-hook 'c++-mode-hook
       (lambda ()
        (local-set-key (quote [f7]) (quote gdb))))

But now something else appear, after i press f5, emacs ask me if i want to
run my command like this "Compile command: make -k". It's a goodwill but I
hope it run the command as default forever. So I don't want to press another
key anymore.
how to ?
thanks!
                        Jason