desktop mode

From: FCC
Subject: desktop mode
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:25:38 +0100

Hello all,

I would like to get a functionality for the Windows XP desktop like the desktop-mode has in Emacs. I can schedule a task in WinXP, but the programs start on top of each other with no respect for the specific window settings they were used the last time with. Is there any simple way of doing it or is there a utility for WinXP which can handle this?

Thanks for your time.

FCCaner