Undo

From: bhiker
Subject: Undo
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:01:07 +0200

Sorry for this newbie's question about undo.

I do not succeed to undo characters with emacs 21.3 under console.

Here is what I get:

* Under X, it may work:
C-_ is binded to the undo function (as returned by C-h c C-_) and works fine.
Besides it, at first try, M-x undo removes one character.
This character will appear again with the following M-x undo.

* Under a console text-based environment:
C-_ is binded to DEL

M-x undo behaves like under X: one character is deleted at the first try and
will appear again at the second try.

So, how may I bind C-_ to the undo function for the console environment?
Thanks!