Re: How make vc-diff and vc-revert-buffer NOT ask to save files but do i

From: Christian Seberino
Subject: Re: How make vc-diff and vc-revert-buffer NOT ask to save files but do it automatically?
Date: 24 Sep 2003 16:50:05 -0700

Kevin

I am very grateful for your help.  Is there a method that will
work to auto-answer any functions question??

You mentioned before that I had to look at the source to determine
what arguments a function would accept....

Some functions are ok with (foo "yes")
while others apparently need something like your snippet here:

(let ((unread-command-events '(?y ?e ?s)))
    (vc-foo))   ; (call-interactively 'vc-foo)?

Is there no method that I can learn that will work for all???

Chris