Re: ess comment buffer....

From: Jeff D. Hamann
Subject: Re: ess comment buffer....
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 06:53:23 -0700

Ah ha! that's what I was looking for.... Now I simply need to remap the
command to C-c C-c/C-u C-c C-c so I can comment/uncomment as I do in C mode
only I'm not sure how to do that, yet.

Thanks,
Jeff.

84vftc9y7m.fsf@slowfox.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de">news:84vftc9y7m.fsf@slowfox.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de...