RE: [Simple] Regular Expression search

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: [Simple] Regular Expression search
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:09:13 -0500

You have to quote the newline, this means type C-q C-y

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Quality
Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. "Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
.  Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire."     -Dr. George W.
Crane-