Using flyspell in Emacs on Mac OS X

From: D. D. Brierton
Subject: Using flyspell in Emacs on Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:27:55 +0100

I've been setting up Carbon Emacs (21.3.50.6) for a friend on her iBook
running Mac OS X 10.2.6, primarily for writing LaTeX in AUC-TeX. She
wanted to have spell-checking, so I installed both ispell and aspell and
various dictionaries. I also switched on flyspell by default for AUC-TeX.
However, I can see no way of using the mouse to popup the flyspell context
menu - in Linux I would do that by clicking with mouse-2 on a misspelled
word.

what do other Mac users do to get that working?

TIA, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren@dzr-web.com           www.dzr-web.com