Re: simple editor required

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: simple editor required
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:48:33 +0200

"Paul Edwards" <kerravon@nosppaam.w3.to> writes:

> I don't need syntax highlighting, what I need is indent to work
> logically.  Is cc's indenting more logical?

My thinking was if you have the choice between two modes that don't
behave logically, you might prefer the one which at least does syntax
highlighting ;-)

You could configure C mode in a similar way, like text mode.  So you
can get the now-found logical behavior and also syntax highlighting.
--
~/.signature