line-wrap with follow-delete-other-windows-and-split

From: Todd Wylie
Subject: line-wrap with follow-delete-other-windows-and-split
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 13:00:27 -0500

Hi-

I'm trying to get split vertical-frame functionality with follow-mode display.
I've tried C-x-3 followed by M-x-follow-mode and also
M-x-follow-delete-other-windows-and-split... these both work fine, but lines
are no longer wrapped in the independent frame views. Can I get the same type
of view with line-wrapping in each view?

Thanks-
TW