Re: ECB for LaTeX?

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: Re: ECB for LaTeX?
Date: 14 May 2003 11:04:01 +0200

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Kai Großjohann wrote:

>  Klaus Berndl <klaus.berndl@sdm.de> writes:
>
> > Yes, i know...this was the reason i have posted an announcement in
> > the ECB-mailing list about the new feature in the CVS...people
> > should beta-test this so i can make this feature stable for next
> > production-version of ECB.  Currently I'm quite busy but i hope to
> > find the time in the near future to fix currently existing bugs in
> > this new feature.
>
>  Hm.  So to get the speedbar integrated into ECB, I need the devel
>  version?  I'm not keen on using devel versions, but it's not that
>  bad, either :-)

If you want speedbar fully integrated into ECB *NOW* then your only chance is
to get over your aversion against devel-versions but if you can wait some days
then there is a good chance further on avoiding devel-versions like the devil
the holy water but instead using next production version 1.94 of ECB :-)

Ciao,
Klaus

--
Klaus Berndl                    mailto: klaus.berndl@sdm.de