sql-ms (sql-mode)

From: Peter Lee
Subject: sql-ms (sql-mode)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:13:59 GMT

I have two questions regarding sql-mode.

1. In the sqli process buffer the contents are truncated at the edge
   of the frame and wrapped.  This is undesireable.  Is there a way to
   turn off the truncation?  (truncate-lines and
   truncate-partial-width-windows are both nil).

2. sql-ms fails when I try to connect to a db with a space in
   the name (ie "my db").  Is there a workaround for this?  Renaming the db
   unfortunately is not an option.

TIA.