Re: grep and emacs

From: Javier Oviedo
Subject: Re: grep and emacs
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:31:36 -0400

Thanks for the cover. :-)  Unfortunately I did mean just grep. I have,
however, tried M-x grep in the past and it didn't/doesn't work. Apparently
it can't find a path to grep.exe. How can this be set? I will read the FAQ
to see if it has anything on this. Thanks.

ubrz8l369.fsf@synopsys.com">news:ubrz8l369.fsf@synopsys.com...