Is this the lace to ask?

From: kenny
Subject: Is this the lace to ask?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 22:29:41 +0100

Hello,
virgin MAC user here, I am a real PC troll but I have been given a Macintosh
Performa 5360/120 and a Power Macintosh 4000/200 to repair and re-resel by a
charity; is it worth the effort? They look old and I would not like to spend
hours over a mid 90's or earlier computer that will not fetch more than £10.
Is the wheelie bin calling or are they any good? Any smart Alex's know a PC
equivelent to compare (ie. 486, P1, P2 etc).
Thanx in advance,
Kenny.

kennyclarkis@hotmailedotcom
http://kennyclarks.virtualdogshit.com/