nnfolder usage

From: Torsten Bronger
Subject: nnfolder usage
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:43:59 +0100

Halloechen!

I try to switch to Gnus, using the nnfolder backend for my emails.
For far, I've used KMail.  I advised Gnus to split my old mails
(imported via G-f) into several nnfolder files in ~/Mail.  So far
no problem.

But how do I access these new folder files?  Also G-f?  Or is there
a way that Gnus searches the ~/Mail directory for folders by itself?
If I use G-f, Gnus calls these folders e.g.
  nndoc+/home/bronger/Mail/Sonstiges:Sonstiges
which is a little bit complicated.  Can I change this?
(G-r didn't work.)

Thank you!

Tschoe,
Torsten.