Re: GNU Emacs and code completion

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs and code completion
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:38:19 +0200

> Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 05:30:49 +0100
> From: Renato Perini <rperini@email.it>
>
> I wanted to know if there is some way to use some sort of code completion
> under GNU Emacs.

I'm not sure what you mean by ``code completion''.  If you type a part
of the name of a variable, or a struct, or a class, or a function, and
then press M-/ repetitively, Emacs will try to complete that partial
name using all the identifiers in this buffer and all the other
buffers.  Is that what you are looking for?