Re: Emacs 21.2, smtpmail and vm

From: Chris Hall
Subject: Re: Emacs 21.2, smtpmail and vm
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:08:37 GMT

Um, so not anyone can send mail through them?  Dunno, really.  Could be
a good point.  Though the last couple of places I've worked ahve
required it, as well.

On 28 Jan 2003 14:06:49 -0500

--
"No nation can preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."
-- James Madison, Secretary of State to Mr. Jefferson, and 4th President