Re: In *shell*, what *might* cause ^c^z and ^c^c to not work?

From: Jonathon Isaac Swiderski
Subject: Re: In *shell*, what *might* cause ^c^z and ^c^c to not work?
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:10:33 -0500

On 31 Dec 2002, David Combs wrote:

> Something has changed, and I don't know what it is --
> except that I'm now usisng Solaris 9.
>
> (And I believe that that (moving to sol 9) is not the
> problem, because I did that four or five months ago,
> and only recently (in last month) started noticing
> the problem.)

So what *did* happen in the last month?  Made any changes to your Emacs
configs?  To your shell rcs? Changed your shell?  Upgraded your Emacs?

While saying what hasn't happened is moderately useful to know what won't
fix the problem, it doesn't really get anyone any closer to finding out
what *will* fix it.

--
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski \\ dangercat-20@dangercat.net
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders  \\  www.dangercat.net/resume

We have enough youth.  How about a fountain of smart?