Emacs bug?

From: Zinosat
Subject: Emacs bug?
Date: 26 Nov 2002 12:34:29 +0100

Hi,

I'm using GNU Emacs 21.2.1 on Windows NT and I found a way to trigger
a simple bug using a wheel mouse (sorry if it's already known!):

1) Open a C or C++ source file or a Makefile (when in other modes like
Shell-script mode or dired mode it doesn't happen... haven't tested it
too much though!); the file has to be longer than a
"screenshot"... take a source file which is at least 200 lines!!!

2)
move the emacs window down so that it is half visible (i.e you
can't see the minibuffer and part of the buffer)

3)
use the mouse wheel (mmmm. I just tried and seems to happen with the scroll bar
as well...) and scroll down

On my computer I have to redraw emacs' window via C-l because Windows'
taskbar (is it the right name?!?!) overlaps mi C code...

Sorry for my english... I hope I've been decently clear!

Ciao

Davide