[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:22:27 +0200
I'm configuring emacs 21.2 and there are some things I can't find any doc
about, so I'm
- How is it possible to configure the action done by the printer icon ? I'd
like it to
- How is it possible to force emacs to confirm when killing the *scratch*
- Is it possible to change the menu ordering, for instance moving Buffers
before Files ?
- Is there any means of having only one emacs process running for all the emacs
? I mean, not like emacsclient or gnuserv, but when one calls emacs from the
line, having emacs spawn a new window like C-x 5 2 but no new process (to speed
start). Then, is it possible to have multiple emacs windows that share the same
but don't share buffers (that is, "independant" windows) ?
- Last, is it possible to put all the configuration files under a ~/.emacs/
containing the .emacs file and the contents of the ~/ .emacs.d/ directory ?
Faites un voeu et puis Voila ! www.voila.fr
- Emacs configuration,