Scrollbars : GNU Emacs 21.2

From: Steve
Subject: Scrollbars : GNU Emacs 21.2
Date: 18 Sep 2002 09:42:22 -0700

Hi;

I have emacs 21.* instaled on my Suse 7.2 box at home and my Red Hat
7.3 box at work.

On my Suse box at home the gnu gui emacs has a vertical scroll bar on
the right.

On my red hat box at work the vertical scroll bar is on the left and I
need to use the middle mouse button to scroll it.

I would like to get emacs on red hat to have scroll bars like I have
on Suse, with the vertical scrollbar on the the right and NOT needing
the middle mouse button to scroll it.

Do I need to recompile emacs to do this or can the issue be settled
another way?

Thanks in advance

Steve