Gnuserv, Emacs 21.2 and XP

From: Fred
Subject: Gnuserv, Emacs 21.2 and XP
Date: 17 Sep 2002 18:36:55 GMT

Hi,
I use gnuserv and a short-cut in my sendto directory to easy edit files.
I've added the gnuserv exe-files to my emacs\bin directory and put
gnuserv.el in emacs\site-lisp. The path in the sendto shortcut is set to

C:\Program\emacs-21.2\bin\gnuclientw.exe -q -F

In my .emacs I've added

(setenv "GNUSERV_SHOW_EMACS" "1")
(setq gnuserv-frame (selected-frame))
(require 'gnuserv)
(gnuserv-start)
(message "gnuserv started.")

On my NT and W2k machine, this works fine but not on my XP home machine. If
I use the sendto-shortcut when no emacs is running, emacs opens and
displays the selected file. But if emacs is allready running and I try to
send another file to it, nothing happens. The hourglass is displayed but
nothing happens in emacs. No messages are added to the *messages* buffer.

Can anybody help me on this?

Thanks in advance
Fredrik