reflection for structs

From: kani
Subject: reflection for structs
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:43:20 -0700

Hi all,

first execuse me if this question has been asked before. I am doing alot of
C coding using emacs as my IDE, but i was wondering if there is a package
or something to help with auto completion for stuct members. what is mean
is: after you type the stuct name, instead of memorizing or looking up all
the struct members, as soon as you type "name." emacs will give you the
list of the struct members and you can choose the one you want.

thanx alot for any help or pointers.

thanx
mark