Multiple tag definitions?

From: Douglas Lewan
Subject: Multiple tag definitions?
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:53:26 -0400

Hi, everybody,

I'm trying to clean and consolidate some code from across several projects.  In our haste to produce "a little less a little sooner" there's a lot of cut and paste among those projects.

Does anyone know of, say, a tags-based emacs application that would navigate me to multiple definitions of a single tag for easy comparison?

Thanks.

,Doug
Douglas Lewan
ADIR Technologies
732 836 3916
dlewan@adirtech.com

The legal department has requested that this message appear as a footnote to all e-mails sent from my computer.

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.