We Invite You To Earn Money Now!

From: Corpl8673
Subject: We Invite You To Earn Money Now!
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 0102 09:21:26 +0100

To unsubscribe see below.
Click HERE to get started Right NOW!!!

Let's face it, we live in a monthly billing society. All of us are in need of a greater cash flow. Would you like to earn money to catch up on all of your bills? Does the idea of doing this from the comfort of your own home appeals to you? Would you like to double your income? If you are answering "yes" to any of these questions, then we have the RIGHT opportunity for you!

Right now our mail order company is hiring homeworker like yourself, to help us stuff our sales circulars into envelopes, helping us get ready for upcoming busy season.

We are paying our home workers $2.00 for each envelope stuffed, according to our instructions.

~ Stuff 250 envelopes: Get paid $500.00

~ Stuff 500 envelopes: Get paid $1000.00

~ Stuff 1000 envelopes: Get paid $2000.00

To our knowledge this is the highest pay avaiable in our industry!

We need your sevies to save time and money! Hiring homeworkers, we eliminate the cost of office space, medical insurance, liability insurance, workers compensation plans, etc. Leaving more money for YOU!!

Let me assure you that you are dealing with an honest company. We know that our homeworkers are happy and making an excellent income just from reading their testimonials. This makes us happy and enables us to succeed and continue our success together.

So, if you are looking for an extra income to relieve your financial pressures, you owe it to yourself.

Start now and you & your family will have your best holiday season ever! We are excited about helping you achieve your dreams.

Sincerely,

Bob Barnes

Chief of Operations, Cash for Stuffing

Your email has been submitted and verified for online promotions and offers. We, your family at Target Email Direct respect your online time and privacy and pledge not to abuse this medium. If you prefer not to receive further e-mails of this type from us, please hit reply and put Remove in subject line.
5891fWgU2-496MKCG3811yyMR2-801WHl30