calendar-today-face

From: Luis O. Silva
Subject: calendar-today-face
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:24:50 +0400

Dear friends,

I'm using Emacs 21.1.1 and this is another question concerning
faces. Actually it isn't important, but it's quite intriguing.

According to common sense, the calendar-today-face must be used
to display the current date (today) in the calendar. However I
haven't been able to find where this face is displayed. It
seems that Emacs doesn't show this face (I mean it shows it as
the default face), while holiday-face and diary-face are
properly displayed. Could anyone help me with this?

Regards,
luis

--
Luis Octavio Silva P.