page down key

From: Kevin Dziulko
Subject: page down key
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:26:21 -0500

Hello

I am using GNU Emacs 20.2.3 on solaris. I use a small/compact keyboard like you might find on a laptop pc. It doesn't have a separate number pad, but instead has an "Fn" key. So Fn + left arrow = home, Fn + right arrow = end, Fn + down arrow = Pg Down, Fn + up arrow = Pg up.

When using emacs, page down works fine, but page up doesn't work. Is there a way to tell what key to bind page up to? Or are there any settings that would help with this?

Thanks in advance.
Kevin