Re: emacs21 color highlighting!

From: Josh McKinney
Subject: Re: emacs21 color highlighting!
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:19:51 -0500

On approximately Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 06:52:42PM +0100, Paulo J. Matos aka
PDestroy wrote:

> Was Emacs 21 already released ?
>
> Isn't 20.7 the latest version?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Paulo

I sure was, and it is quite nifty if I do say so myself.  All sorts of new
changes.  I would recommend compiling it as soon as possible! 8)

Josh
--
Linux, the choice                | Did it ever occur to you that fat chance
of a GNU generation       -o)    | and slim chance mean the same thing?  Or