RE: Cant seem to figure out how to rebind key

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: Cant seem to figure out how to rebind key
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:01:39 -0500

Mick,

Running Exceed provides an extra layer of stuff that must be dealt with.
The Alt key can be configured in Exceed to do one of several things,
since it is also used by Windoze you have to tell Exceed how to use it.
Open the Exceed folder then open the Xconfig shortcut.  In the Xconfig
window select Input.  In the center of the window that pops up you will
find a section that allows you to configure the Alt key(s).  Which can
be both to windows; both to X; Right to windows, left to X; or Left to
windows, right to X.

Good luck,
J_)
C_)ingham