Emacs 20.4

From: Monica Medeiros
Subject: Emacs 20.4
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:50:32 -0300

My question is about keyboard layout .
I set language environment = European Latin-1 (mule , set language
environment) and   input method = latin-1-prefix ( C-x RET C-\
(set-input-method)).
I choose these options every time I open my Emacs . How can I do this
automatically?
I have the file ./emacs/site-lisp/site-start.el with these lines :
(cond
 ((= emacs-major-version 20)
  ;; Selecting a comfortable language environment to work with.
  (set-language-environment 'Latin-1)
  (setq-default default-input-method 'Latin-1-prefix))

Thank you for your help !

Regards

Mônica Medeiros .