Re: How to change colors?

From: Raghava Kashyapa
Subject: Re: How to change colors?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:16:33 -0700

Hi!
  You could try adding these LISP lines in your .emacs file (present in your
home directory). You could change the colors however you would like.

-Raghava

; Face to use for comments
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-comment-face       "slate gray")

; Face to use for function and variable names
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-function-name-face "blue")
(make-face-bold       'font-lock-function-name-face)
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-variable-name-face "blue")
(make-face-bold       'font-lock-variable-name-face)

; Face to use for strings and documentation strings
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-string-face        "blue4")
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-doc-string-face    "blue4")

; Face to use for preprocessor commands
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-preprocessor-face  "green4")
(make-face-bold       'font-lock-preprocessor-face)

; Face to use for keywords
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-keyword-face  "blue3")
(make-face-bold       'font-lock-keyword-face)

; Face to use for reference names
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-reference-face  "red3")
(make-face-bold       'font-lock-reference-face)

; Face to use for type names
(set-face-foreground  'font-lock-type-face          "medium orchid")
(make-face-bold       'font-lock-type-face)