RE: Matching braces in LaTeX math mode

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: Matching braces in LaTeX math mode
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:47:23 -0800

I am using emacs 20.4 on a unix system with mic-paren.el to do the paren
matching.  This configuration has no problem finding and highlighting the
braces appropriately.  I don't use AucTeX so I didn't try it under that
scenario.  Sorry that I cannot be of more help, but maybe this will help you
narrow it down.  It would be a real shame if paren matching was broken in
emacs 20.7.  I certainly hope that is not the case.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
Compaq Telecommunications
Integrity S-Series Systems Software Test
Austin, TX  78728